September Book photo challenge
Day 1: introduce yourself
1. Hi I’m Jasmin, I’m 21 and from a little village in England.
2. My favourite colour is green.
3. I have a little brother, he’s taller than me but he’s ok!
4. I love ducks.
5. The first book I remember reading is the tiger who came to tea.
6. I am dyslexic.
7. I have just finished studying for my performing arts degree at the university of Cumbria and will be graduating with a first in November #proud!
8. Somebody bought me harry potter and the philosophers stone when I was five, 1 year after it was published in the UK.
9. I eventually read it aged eight.
10. I love green tea.
11. Dancing makes me happy.
12. I am currently working as a dance and drama teacher at my old dance school The Joanne Banks Dancers.
13. Holes is both my favourite book and film.
14. I’m abit of a fitness freak, I love going to the gym running and eating healthy.
15. I take too many photos, especially of food! Yeyyyy Instagram @jazzbro
16. I would quite like to marry four/ tobias eaton.
17. Breakfast is the best meal of the day, I could not function without it, I sometimes wake up hungry.
18. Shakespeare is my hero.
19. I was named after an India flower, not the disney princess. Which is a shame, I’d make a great princess.
20. My favourite band is Coldplay, my fave song is yellow.
21. I would love to live an exciting life, and I try to, but nothing compares to the hundreds of lives you can live through books.